Getting rid of tinnitus trick
- Using the palms of your forearms voorkant your ears
- Have your fingers resting on the back of your head
- Make sure your middle fingers are pointing toward each other
- Waterput your index finger on top of your middle finger and snap them onto your skull
- You should hear a noisy drumming noise
- Repeat this until the tinnitus goes away
Wasn’t that effortless? It saved you a journey to the doctor and also your wallet.
- Poor servers – 64 tick vs the standard 128 tick, Valve claims most people’s PC cannot treat 128 tick. I don’t buy it. I think they don’t want to upgrade because it will cost them a few thousand dollars from their hundreds of millions they get from the virtual economies they’ve made
- Poor localization – Getting paired with mexicans or te europe’s case, Russians. 100+ ping times are not uncommon
- Stupid team killing rules – If you accidentally kill someone Trio times you’re kicked. They could lightly implement a forgiveness system te which the teammate you killed determines whether to give you a strike or to forgive you
But that’s not what this article is about. No, instead it’s about the genius ranking system that Valve has come up with. A system that’s supposed to be based on skill, but te reality it’s far from it. The ranking system can be summed up fairly lightly:
- Win x number of matches – Rank up
- Lose x number of matches – Rank down
- Tie – Sometimes rank up if you were on a winning streak
Your show te thesis matches only plays a petite role te determining your rank. If you queue up with your friends and you’re a higher rank than them and despite being the top on the scoreboard, you’ll still derank if you lose. It’s spil however Valve thinks if you’re a higher rank than the other team you should be able to ace (kill every enemy by yourself) every single round. This would make sense if you’re a global elite and you end up facing silvers, but if you’re supreme master very first class and you queue up with your friends that are, say, master guardian II to distinguished master guardian there’s no way you can possibly get an ace every single round. It just doesn’t toebijten.
- One match you’d play against players close to your skill level and end up having a close spel. This is the most joy
- Another match you’d play against players who seem to belong ter the silver ranks and end up ruining them 16-0
- Then ultimately, you’d play against players who always get an instant headshot the uur they peak you, yet they don’t know any smokes strafgevangenis speelgoedpop flashes and they even have terrible movement. Te this case, it’s almost always hackers.
Here’s the funny thing about Valve and their ranking system: they recently disabled voice communication inbetween the two teams at warm-up, during the halftime, and once the match is overheen. They rechtsvordering this will permit players to discuss strategies, lol. Not once ter my 600 hours of playing this spel has anyone discussed strategies before the match has embarked. Here’s the changelog text:
Te official competitive matches, voice communications are now team-only te warmup and half-time, permitting players to discuss player roles and strategies. The true reason they disabled it is to prevent players from furious. For example, if one team has say won only 1 round while the other team has won 14 rounds, the former team is going to rage at the other during halftime. Essentially, Valve dreamed to make the spel less toxic. Funny, they still use a ranking system that’s based on wins only. What do you think is going to make someone rage? I know there’s lots of players that would rage at their team if they were losing, especially if that player wasgoed on a winning streak and close to ranking up.